Internet of Things *
* Terms & Conditions Applied
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data. Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to inter-operate within the existing Internet infrastructure.The figure of online capable devices increased 31% from 2016 to 8.4 billion in 2017. We believes that decentralization and IoT are a natural fit. IoT enables such devices to send data to blockchain ledgers for inclusion in shared transactions with tamper-resistant records. The distributed replication of Blockchain enables relevant stakeholders to access and supply IoT data without the need for central control and management.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prices indicated above are for the DEPOSIT of the selected consultation session only. Additional charges may apply.
- Consultation fees DO NOT include other services such as Penetration Testing, Data Analysis, Vulnerability Scanning, Distributed Denial-of-Service Protection, Cyber Security Training, etc.)
- Other consultations are not included and may be charged as another session.
- Upon engaging our professional services, the client will be charged separately by our specialist.
- All our consultation sessions shall be charged at an hourly rate.
- All payments made are strictly non-refundable.