* Terms & Conditions Applied
Blockchain and DLT are the building block of “internet of value,” and enable recording of interactions and transfer “value” peer-to-peer, without a need for a centrally coordinating entity. With blockchain, we can imagine a world in which contracts are embedded in digital code and stored in transparent, shared databases, where they are protected from deletion, tampering, and revision.
DLT is a consensus of replicated, shared, and synchronized digital data geographically spread across multiple sites, countries, or institutions. We are also constantly working with FinTech partners on opportunities for disruption in the financial services sector, including launching new Fintech ventures and harnessing new technology to build better financial services projects.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prices indicated above are for the DEPOSIT of the selected consultation session only. Additional charges may apply.
- Consultation fees DO NOT include other services such as Penetration Testing, Data Analysis, Vulnerability Scanning, Distributed Denial-of-Service Protection, Cyber Security Training, etc.)
- Other consultations are not included and may be charged as another session.
- Upon engaging our professional services, the client will be charged separately by our specialist.
- All our consultation sessions shall be charged at an hourly rate.
- All payments made are strictly non-refundable.